As a valued customer we want you to be happy with your purchase.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us at any time within 7 working days of receipt. If goods are returned within 7 working days of receipt we will issue a refund or an exchange.
The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel back to us using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods as we cannot be held responsible for items damaged or lost in the post.
Your rights to return goods to us will not apply in the following circumstances:
- Any products we have made, personalised or customised specifically for you, i.e. with your name, message or photo.
- A pre-order item that is printed to order as production is only run based on the final quantity
- Where, in our opinion, you have not taken reasonable care of goods whilst in your possession and have not been returned with the original packaging.
- If you have made a spelling mistake on your order and it has been sent for production
- You have disposed of the item you have an issue with
- A perishable item that has been consumed or disposed of.
Please inform us by calling our Customer Service team on 01245 382600 that the goods are being returned. We will issue a full refund on receipt, or exchange the item for a different size / colour if preferred.
If goods are faulty or damaged upon delivery we will exchange the product or issue a refund of the full price (including any delivery charges). However we must be notified in writing within 7 working days following your acceptance of this delivery. We will arrange for the goods to be collected by our nominated delivery carrier at our own expense, and meet the cost of any subsequent delivery or replacement items. Alternatively, we will refund the cost for you to refund the goods to us providing you have notified us that they are being returned as above.
Refunds will be paid via the identical method of payment used to originally purchase these goods within 30 days of receipt of the returned goods.
This returns policy applies to customers in England, Wales and Scotland. This policy does not affect your statutory rights (such as your rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Customer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000)
We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time and issue a refund.
Should you have any queries regarding your goods, please call our Customer Services Team on 01245 382600. Lines are open 8.30am-5.30pm weekdays. Please note that we do not export goods and all transactions of made in sterling.